HV Electrical Services
MK Power specialise in high voltage power instalations and maintenance nationwide.
Our clients include local, national and international companies, our reputation is built on quality service and excellent customer care.
We offer an extensive range of services for single transformer and private HV network owners along with
comprehensive maintenance & emergency response programs.
Below is a sample of what we do, if you don't see the service you need, please call or email we are sure we can help.
Our HV services cover whole site electrical systems, installation, maintenance, fault finding and testing and include:
- increasing your HV capacity
- Extending your HV network
- Replacing any part of your High Voltage electrical System
High Voltage Switches & Networks need to be tested & maintained to comply with current regulations and more importantly keep your High Voltage electrical systems safe. MK Power can, in conjunction with your HV authorised duty holder, help design a program to suit your business needs, on a single visit or as part of a service agreement which can include our 24 hour call out.
MK Power 3 day and 1 day courses, ensure competencies in the control of your HV systems.
- 1 day includes HV awareness and safe access to High Voltage areas, also specific staff responsibilities and control of personnel or contractors.
- 3 day as 1 day and continues the learning to meet current legislation for the operation of your HV system.
Our System Heath Checks go beyond your legal responsibilities and give you the best possible view of the robustness of your HV system.
Health Checks include:
- Ultra Sound - listening for electrical discharges.
- Thermal Survey - looking for abnormal heat patterns.
- Oil Sampling - checking for emerging faults.